Man taken to hospital after having bricks thrown at him in Chadwell Heath
A man was taken to hospital yesterday afternoon with serious head injuries after having bricks thrown at him.
Police were called at 4.25pm yesterday after receiving reports of bricks being thrown at a man.
A 35-year-old man was taken to hospital in a serious condition. London Air Ambulance and a road ambulance attended the scene.
The incident happened at in Grove Road on the junction with Chadwell Heath Lane, Chadwell Heath.
One arrest has been made.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 4.30pm to reports of an assault. We treated a patient for head injuries and he was taken to hospital by road ambulance.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3826.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 2 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 3 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 4 Criticism of 'comedy of errors' consultation for Wanstead flat extension plans
- 5 South Woodford restaurant owner excited for return of diners
- 6 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 7 Man in hospital after being slashed multiple times in Wanstead
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack