Man taken to hospital after having bricks thrown at him in Chadwell Heath
A man was taken to hospital yesterday afternoon with serious head injuries after having bricks thrown at him.
Police were called at 4.25pm yesterday after receiving reports of bricks being thrown at a man.
A 35-year-old man was taken to hospital in a serious condition. London Air Ambulance and a road ambulance attended the scene.
The incident happened at in Grove Road on the junction with Chadwell Heath Lane, Chadwell Heath.
One arrest has been made.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 4.30pm to reports of an assault. We treated a patient for head injuries and he was taken to hospital by road ambulance.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3826.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space