Man taken to hospital after having bricks thrown at him in Chadwell Heath
A man was taken to hospital yesterday afternoon with serious head injuries after having bricks thrown at him.
Police were called at 4.25pm yesterday after receiving reports of bricks being thrown at a man.
A 35-year-old man was taken to hospital in a serious condition. London Air Ambulance and a road ambulance attended the scene.
The incident happened at in Grove Road on the junction with Chadwell Heath Lane, Chadwell Heath.
One arrest has been made.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 4.30pm to reports of an assault. We treated a patient for head injuries and he was taken to hospital by road ambulance.”
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3826.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 5 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 8 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 9 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation