Man seriously injured in Clayhall motorbike crash
A man was seriously injured in a crash in Clayhall in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 38-year-old was taken to the Major Trauma Unit at the Royal London Hospital after a crash involving a motorbike in Clayhall Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 12.25pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a motorbike.
“We sent two ambulances, two single responders in cars and a medical team.
“Staff treated a 38-year-old man for serious injuries and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital with a doctor.”
You may also want to watch:
The man’s condition is not known.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 6 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 10 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence