Man seriously injured in Clayhall motorbike crash
A man was seriously injured in a crash in Clayhall in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 38-year-old was taken to the Major Trauma Unit at the Royal London Hospital after a crash involving a motorbike in Clayhall Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 12.25pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a motorbike.
“We sent two ambulances, two single responders in cars and a medical team.
“Staff treated a 38-year-old man for serious injuries and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital with a doctor.”
You may also want to watch:
The man’s condition is not known.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 5 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 10 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week