Man seriously injured in Clayhall motorbike crash
A man was seriously injured in a crash in Clayhall in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 38-year-old was taken to the Major Trauma Unit at the Royal London Hospital after a crash involving a motorbike in Clayhall Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 12.25pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a motorbike.
“We sent two ambulances, two single responders in cars and a medical team.
“Staff treated a 38-year-old man for serious injuries and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital with a doctor.”
You may also want to watch:
The man’s condition is not known.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 6 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap