Man seriously injured in Clayhall motorbike crash
A man was seriously injured in a crash in Clayhall in the early hours of yesterday morning.
The 38-year-old was taken to the Major Trauma Unit at the Royal London Hospital after a crash involving a motorbike in Clayhall Avenue.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called at 12.25pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a motorbike.
“We sent two ambulances, two single responders in cars and a medical team.
“Staff treated a 38-year-old man for serious injuries and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital with a doctor.”
You may also want to watch:
The man’s condition is not known.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'