Help shape Brent Council’s priorities for the next decade at public forums
An opportunity to debate Brent Council’s priorities over the next 10 years is being offered during a series of forums entitled Brent Connects.
The forums will include a question and answer session with the leader of the council, Cllr Muhammed Butt, plus representatives from the voluntary sector, NHS Brent and local residents.
The next forum is in Harlesden on Tuesday at the Roundwood Unity Centre in Church Road where Paul Chandler, the council’s head of transportation, will be speaking about the HS2 high-speed rail project.
Brent’s parking policy will be on the agenda at the forum on Wednesday at Dudden Hill Community Centre in Dudden Hill Lane, Willesden, and also the forum on July 23 at the Oshwal Ekta Centre in Stag Lane, Kingsbury.
All forums begin at 7pm.
For details on confirmed panel members and agenda items visit www.brent.gov.uk/consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 2 South Woodford care home loses Good CQC rating
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Rat-running lorry drivers in Redbridge face fines of up to £130
- 7 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 8 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Writer wins national prize for poetry about teaching and learning
- 10 Goodmayes 'loner' found dead in 'dilapidated' flat leaves £400k fortune