Help shape Brent Council’s priorities for the next decade at public forums
An opportunity to debate Brent Council’s priorities over the next 10 years is being offered during a series of forums entitled Brent Connects.
The forums will include a question and answer session with the leader of the council, Cllr Muhammed Butt, plus representatives from the voluntary sector, NHS Brent and local residents.
The next forum is in Harlesden on Tuesday at the Roundwood Unity Centre in Church Road where Paul Chandler, the council’s head of transportation, will be speaking about the HS2 high-speed rail project.
Brent’s parking policy will be on the agenda at the forum on Wednesday at Dudden Hill Community Centre in Dudden Hill Lane, Willesden, and also the forum on July 23 at the Oshwal Ekta Centre in Stag Lane, Kingsbury.
All forums begin at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For details on confirmed panel members and agenda items visit www.brent.gov.uk/consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath