Help shape Brent Council’s priorities for the next decade at public forums
An opportunity to debate Brent Council’s priorities over the next 10 years is being offered during a series of forums entitled Brent Connects.
The forums will include a question and answer session with the leader of the council, Cllr Muhammed Butt, plus representatives from the voluntary sector, NHS Brent and local residents.
The next forum is in Harlesden on Tuesday at the Roundwood Unity Centre in Church Road where Paul Chandler, the council’s head of transportation, will be speaking about the HS2 high-speed rail project.
Brent’s parking policy will be on the agenda at the forum on Wednesday at Dudden Hill Community Centre in Dudden Hill Lane, Willesden, and also the forum on July 23 at the Oshwal Ekta Centre in Stag Lane, Kingsbury.
All forums begin at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
For details on confirmed panel members and agenda items visit www.brent.gov.uk/consultation or email email@example.com.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 3 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 4 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 5 'A race against time' - 18,000 people in Redbridge have received Covid jab
- 6 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 7 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 8 Little Gearies development plans pass following hours of discussion over Barkingside estate
- 9 Need for Frenford Foodbank won't end when pandemic does, say volunteers