Haven House hospice will benefit from X Factor single and Text Santa appeal during busy December
A host of Christmas events including the release of The X Factor single and ITV1’s Text Santa appeal are set to benefit Woodford Green’s Haven House Children’s Hospice.
It has been announced that all the proceeds from the winners’ single from ITV1’s X Factor show will go to Together for Short Lives, of which Haven House is a beneficiary.
The song will be available to download and will be released as a CD single once the winner is crowned on Sunday.
James Arthur, Christopher Maloney or Jahmene Douglas are in contention in the live final.
As part of its annual fundraising appeal, the TV channel is also broadcasting footage filmed at Haven House on its This Morning show on December 17.
You may also want to watch:
A film crew visited the High Road hospice last month and focused on seven-year-old Jayden Maloney from Waltham Cross and his mum Vanessa.
Text Santa will be fundraising for six charities, including Together for Short Lives.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
In a packed month for the hospice, a touring production of Dick Whittington will be staged there on Saturday, courtesy of Starlight Children’s Foundation.
And eight local children and their families have been invited to attend a Christmas party at Downing Street on December 17.
For more information, visit www.havenhouse.org.uk