Haven House hospice will benefit from X Factor single and Text Santa appeal during busy December
A host of Christmas events including the release of The X Factor single and ITV1’s Text Santa appeal are set to benefit Woodford Green’s Haven House Children’s Hospice.
It has been announced that all the proceeds from the winners’ single from ITV1’s X Factor show will go to Together for Short Lives, of which Haven House is a beneficiary.
The song will be available to download and will be released as a CD single once the winner is crowned on Sunday.
James Arthur, Christopher Maloney or Jahmene Douglas are in contention in the live final.
As part of its annual fundraising appeal, the TV channel is also broadcasting footage filmed at Haven House on its This Morning show on December 17.
You may also want to watch:
A film crew visited the High Road hospice last month and focused on seven-year-old Jayden Maloney from Waltham Cross and his mum Vanessa.
Text Santa will be fundraising for six charities, including Together for Short Lives.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 9 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
In a packed month for the hospice, a touring production of Dick Whittington will be staged there on Saturday, courtesy of Starlight Children’s Foundation.
And eight local children and their families have been invited to attend a Christmas party at Downing Street on December 17.
For more information, visit www.havenhouse.org.uk