Have you seen this woman? 78-year-old goes missing from Goodmayes Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public to be on the lookout for a 78-year-old woman who went missing from a Goodmayes hospital.
Jean St Leger was last seen at Goodmayes Hospital in Barley Lane at about 3pm yesterday.
When she did not return police were called who say they are worried for her safety.
Ms St Leger is described as white, about 5ft 6ins tall and is of a thin build. She has grey hair and may be wearing glasses.
She was last seen wearing black trousers and a black and grey top.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe she may have gone to the Romford town centre area.
Anyone who sees Ms St Leger, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call Redbridge police on 101.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears