Have you seen this woman? 78-year-old goes missing from Goodmayes Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public to be on the lookout for a 78-year-old woman who went missing from a Goodmayes hospital.
Jean St Leger was last seen at Goodmayes Hospital in Barley Lane at about 3pm yesterday.
When she did not return police were called who say they are worried for her safety.
Ms St Leger is described as white, about 5ft 6ins tall and is of a thin build. She has grey hair and may be wearing glasses.
She was last seen wearing black trousers and a black and grey top.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe she may have gone to the Romford town centre area.
Anyone who sees Ms St Leger, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call Redbridge police on 101.
- 1 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 2 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Young Citizen: 'Our community needs us the most right now', says Mutual Aid volunteer
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 8 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 9 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 10 Inquest into murdered nursing student fails to establish cause of death