Have you seen this woman? 78-year-old goes missing from Goodmayes Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public to be on the lookout for a 78-year-old woman who went missing from a Goodmayes hospital.
Jean St Leger was last seen at Goodmayes Hospital in Barley Lane at about 3pm yesterday.
When she did not return police were called who say they are worried for her safety.
Ms St Leger is described as white, about 5ft 6ins tall and is of a thin build. She has grey hair and may be wearing glasses.
She was last seen wearing black trousers and a black and grey top.
You may also want to watch:
Police believe she may have gone to the Romford town centre area.
Anyone who sees Ms St Leger, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call Redbridge police on 101.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 10 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash