Fancy some fireworks? Find out the nearest display in our rundown of Redbridge Bonfire Night events
The skies will be lighting up over Redbridge over the next week with firework displays for Bonfire Night.
The annual Wanstead Flats display is matching stunning explosions with an Olympics-inspired soundtrack including hits by Elbow and David Guetta.
There will also be a laser show which will be visible for miles around at the event on Sunday.
Gates open at 5.45pm and the display starts at 6.45pm. Entry is free.
On Sunday, children’s charity Barnados are putting on their annual display at Barkingside Recreation Ground.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 5pm for the displays at 7pm and 8pm at the park in Mossford Green.
Adult tickets cost �4, children cost �2.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 5 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 6 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 7 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 8 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 9 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 10 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
On Monday, Guy Fawkes’ Night itself, Holy Trinity Church in South Woodford is putting on a display.
Fireworks will start at 8pm at the church in Hermon Hill.
Last year the event waws attended by more than 400 people.
Doors open at 6.30pm. Adults cost �6, children �3.
Forest School, in Snaresbrook, is holding its event next weekend on Saturday 10.
There will be children’s fairground rides, hot food, mulled wine, charity stalls and entertainment as well as fireworks synchronised to music.
Tickets cost �12 for adults and �6 for children from www.fspa-tickets.org.uk.
Gates open at 4:00pm and the fireworks will start at 7:30pm.
Barley Lane Primary School, in Chadwell Heath, is also throwing its fireworks spectacular on Saturday 10.
Gates will open at 6pm for the show at 7.30pm. Entrance from Eccleston Crescent.
Adults �3, children �2.
If you’ve heard of a display we haven’t listed, let us know by emailing email@example.com.