EU referendum: Today is last chance to register to vote
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Today is the last day you can register to vote in the EU referendum.
The deadline to register in time for the vote on June 23 is midnight tonight.
The referendum will ask voters if they would prefer the UK to remain in the European Union or leave.
If you were registered to vote in the May 2015 general election, you will not need to register again, and should receive a ballot paper in the post.
However, if you were not registered to vote in the general election, or have moved address since then, you must register before midnight tonight at gov.uk/register-to-vote
You may also want to watch:
Thursday’s Ilford Recorder will include a three-page special on the referendum, including how a Brexit could affect healthcare and businesses in Redbridge.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 8 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?