EU referendum: Today is last chance to register to vote
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Today is the last day you can register to vote in the EU referendum.
The deadline to register in time for the vote on June 23 is midnight tonight.
The referendum will ask voters if they would prefer the UK to remain in the European Union or leave.
If you were registered to vote in the May 2015 general election, you will not need to register again, and should receive a ballot paper in the post.
However, if you were not registered to vote in the general election, or have moved address since then, you must register before midnight tonight at gov.uk/register-to-vote
You may also want to watch:
Thursday’s Ilford Recorder will include a three-page special on the referendum, including how a Brexit could affect healthcare and businesses in Redbridge.
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green