EU referendum: Today is last chance to register to vote
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Today is the last day you can register to vote in the EU referendum.
The deadline to register in time for the vote on June 23 is midnight tonight.
The referendum will ask voters if they would prefer the UK to remain in the European Union or leave.
If you were registered to vote in the May 2015 general election, you will not need to register again, and should receive a ballot paper in the post.
However, if you were not registered to vote in the general election, or have moved address since then, you must register before midnight tonight at gov.uk/register-to-vote
You may also want to watch:
Thursday’s Ilford Recorder will include a three-page special on the referendum, including how a Brexit could affect healthcare and businesses in Redbridge.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 5 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 6 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 9 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council