East London News Review podcast with Time 107.5 FM: General election in Redbridge, and Ilford’s bridge with WW2 bullet holes
- Credit: Archant
In this week’s East London News Review Recorder reporters discuss the upcoming general election and the Ilford bridge with bullet holes from the Second World War.
Ralph Blackburn and Niall Joyce talked to Time 107.5 FM’s Steve Dean about whether Dagenham and Rainham’s Labour MP Jon Cruddas might be unseated by Leave supporters.
They also talked about the marginal seat of Ilford North, and whether MP Wes Streeting can hold off the Tory charge.
Finally the trio discussed the bridge across the railway lines in Ilford, which still has bullet holes from the Second World War.
The bridge may be torn down due to Crossrail.
You may also want to watch:
You can listen to the East London News Review live every Friday from 2.15 on Time 107.5 FM.
You can also download all of our old episodes here, and subscribe via iTunes and Audioboom.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 5 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 6 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 7 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 8 Former councillor jailed for electoral fraud said he wanted to help people
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays