Do you know these three men who attacked a security guard in Iceland, Ilford?
- Credit: Archant
Images of three men who attacked a security guard at Iceland have been released by police.
They are wanted for questioning in relation to grievous bodily harm.
The incident took place on Saturday February 24 at about 3pm at the shop in High Road, Ilford.
Speaking at the time a member of staff, who did not want to be named, said that the guard was attacked after challenging the three men who were acting “suspiciously”.
After watching CCTV footage from the incident they said: “He tried to protect himself but he didn’t get the chance to hit them back. He had three people hitting him from three different sides.”
You may also want to watch:
It was then on of the men picked up two bottled of drink which he smashed over the security guard’s head.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said they treated a man in his 50s who was taken to hospital.
- 1 Owner who posted video of his restaurant defying Covid rules loses licence
- 2 South Woodford post office to close in the spring
- 3 South Woodford flat 'has parties several times a week during lockdown'
- 4 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 5 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Wanstead?
- 6 Plans for 66ft 5G mast in Goodmayes alarms residents
- 7 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 8 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 9 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
Suspect one is described as a 6ft 2in black male, aged 20-25-years-old and was wearing a black beanie hat, black jacket and black trousers.
The second man wanted for questioning is a 6ft black male, approximately 20-25-years-old and was wearing a grey beanie and black jacket.
The third suspect is a 6ft black male aged between 20 and 25 who was wearing dark clothing.
Anyone who has any information in relation to this incident should call Redbridge Police on 020 8345 2710 quoting reference JI/ICELANDS/GBH.
If you with to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.