Disabled parking bays added to Wanstead High Street
The number of disabled parking bays on Wanstead High Street will increase from two to four, it was confirmed on Monday.
Councillor Sue Nolan (Conservative, Snaresbrook) confirmed at the area one committee meeting Redbridge Council had looked into the parking proposal and decided to add two extra bays to the street.
Cllr Nolan (Con, Snaresbrook) said: “I am really pleased to tell you that it has all been done.
“We are going to put two extra bays in the high street.”
Cllr Nolan added the bays would most likely go near to Tesco Express or “somewhere like that”.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We will make sure that they are advertised.”
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath