Disabled parking bays added to Wanstead High Street
The number of disabled parking bays on Wanstead High Street will increase from two to four, it was confirmed on Monday.
Councillor Sue Nolan (Conservative, Snaresbrook) confirmed at the area one committee meeting Redbridge Council had looked into the parking proposal and decided to add two extra bays to the street.
Cllr Nolan (Con, Snaresbrook) said: “I am really pleased to tell you that it has all been done.
“We are going to put two extra bays in the high street.”
Cllr Nolan added the bays would most likely go near to Tesco Express or “somewhere like that”.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We will make sure that they are advertised.”
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 8 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 9 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 10 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years