Dementia sufferer, 61, may be missing in Goodmayes
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the welfare of a missing 61-year-old man, who suffers severe dementia, and is known to frequent Barley Lane, in Goodmayes.
Travis Edwards was last seen at 6am on Sunday, in the Maryland Street area of Stratford.
He is described as a black male approximately 5ft 10ins tall, with a medium build and a grey beard.
As well visiting Barley Lane regularly, he is also known to frequent Milton Keynes, West Cliff in Essex and Dagenham.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing blue jeans and a thick grey cardigan.
You may also want to watch:
Travis suffers from severe dementia and may appear confused.
Officers are increasingly concerned for his wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference 16MIS014364.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts