Concerned about crime? Volunteers needed for Redbridge police panel meetings
- Credit: Archant
Concerned about crime in your ward? Volunteers are being called for to take part in the ward police panel meetings which give residents a chance to voice concerns and say what they think the priorities for police teams should be.
Sgt Lee Wilkinson from the Loxford Safer Neighbourhood Team, said at the area committee six meeting, that he wanted to have more residents involved in the panels.
The meetings are held every three months and are open to anyone who would like to get involved.
A drive to set up more Neighbourhood Watch groups in area six is also being made by police.
The watch groups aim to reduce crime and increase community links.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to get involved call the Safer Neighbourhood Team on 020 8721 2026.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 6 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 7 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 9 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 10 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding