Concerned about crime? Volunteers needed for Redbridge police panel meetings
- Credit: Archant
Concerned about crime in your ward? Volunteers are being called for to take part in the ward police panel meetings which give residents a chance to voice concerns and say what they think the priorities for police teams should be.
Sgt Lee Wilkinson from the Loxford Safer Neighbourhood Team, said at the area committee six meeting, that he wanted to have more residents involved in the panels.
The meetings are held every three months and are open to anyone who would like to get involved.
A drive to set up more Neighbourhood Watch groups in area six is also being made by police.
The watch groups aim to reduce crime and increase community links.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to get involved call the Safer Neighbourhood Team on 020 8721 2026.
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 3 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 4 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 7 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 8 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford