Commuting chaos hits Ilford Greater Anglia line
Commuters are facing delays this morning after engineering works overran on the Shenfield to Liverpool Street line.
The train operator says delays are up to 15 minutes affecting those trying to get into London.
There will be no service at all today between Gidea Park and London to try and ease congestion.
Rail tickets are being accepted on the 86 and 25 buses which stop at stations between Romford and Stratford.
Greater Anglia said the fault would be “fully repaired overnight tonight.”
You may also want to watch:
Are you stuck in commuting chaos? Tweet us @ilfordrecorder, emails email@example.com or call 020 8477 3826.
- 1 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 8 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding
- 9 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 10 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding