Boy hit by a car in Clayhall
- Credit: Archant
A child was hit by a car in Clayhall.
Police were called at approximately 3.30pm on Monday, October 1, to reports of a road traffic collision on Woodford Avenue at the junction with Lord Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
A Met Police spokesman said: “An 11-year-old male suffered an injury to his leg.
“His injuries were deemed non-life threatening and non-life changing.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 8 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones