Boy hit by a car in Clayhall
- Credit: Archant
A child was hit by a car in Clayhall.
Police were called at approximately 3.30pm on Monday, October 1, to reports of a road traffic collision on Woodford Avenue at the junction with Lord Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
A Met Police spokesman said: “An 11-year-old male suffered an injury to his leg.
“His injuries were deemed non-life threatening and non-life changing.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Chadwell Heath academy
- 2 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 3 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 9 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 10 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin