Boy hit by a car in Clayhall
- Credit: Archant
A child was hit by a car in Clayhall.
Police were called at approximately 3.30pm on Monday, October 1, to reports of a road traffic collision on Woodford Avenue at the junction with Lord Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
A Met Police spokesman said: “An 11-year-old male suffered an injury to his leg.
“His injuries were deemed non-life threatening and non-life changing.”
No arrests have been made.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 5 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Burial and cremation fees rise at City of London Cemetery and Crematorium
- 9 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London
- 10 Senior councillor: Boost high streets by scrapping business rates