Boy hit by a car in Clayhall
- Credit: Archant
A child was hit by a car in Clayhall.
Police were called at approximately 3.30pm on Monday, October 1, to reports of a road traffic collision on Woodford Avenue at the junction with Lord Avenue.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended.
A Met Police spokesman said: “An 11-year-old male suffered an injury to his leg.
“His injuries were deemed non-life threatening and non-life changing.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 7 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 10 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash