Biker dies after being hit by van in Chigwell
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist died following a crash on Sunday.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, from Romford, collided with a white Ford Transit in Abridge Road, Chigwell, near the entrance of Top Golf, at about 10.25pm.
The motorcyclist was riding a blue Honda CB600.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene and those in the van were uninjured.
Police closed the road up until about 4am yesterday while they investigated the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the crash is being asked to call Essex Police on 101.
Did you know the man? Send your tributes to email@example.com
- 1 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 3 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 4 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 5 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 7 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones
- 8 Police car flips over in Chadwell Heath collision
- 9 Mosque director: Ilford egg attack highlights Islamophobia Muslims face
- 10 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green