Biker dies after being hit by van in Chigwell
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist died following a crash on Sunday.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 40s, from Romford, collided with a white Ford Transit in Abridge Road, Chigwell, near the entrance of Top Golf, at about 10.25pm.
The motorcyclist was riding a blue Honda CB600.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene and those in the van were uninjured.
Police closed the road up until about 4am yesterday while they investigated the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the crash is being asked to call Essex Police on 101.
Did you know the man? Send your tributes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 6 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 7 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 10 Patients urged to avoid Whipps Cross A&E after flooding