Become a social entrepreneur with Seven Kings course
Anyone thinking of setting up their own social enterprise can get a hand in taking the next step at a free course.
Social entrepreneurs will benefit from the five-week course at St John the Evangelist church in St John’s Road, Seven Kings.
The organisers say it will help people “to be part of the economic and social regeneration of the area”.
It will explore what is needed in the community and allow participants to support each other while setting up social enterprises.
It will be held on Mondays or Wednesdays over five evenings in February ad March.
You may also want to watch:
To get involved call Ros Southern on 020 8590 2568 or email email@example.com.
Visit stjohns7kings.org.uk/sophia-hub for information.
- 1 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 2 Redbridge parents' group donates six new laptops to families in need
- 3 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 4 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 5 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence
- 8 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 9 From City Hall: Increase of council tax a slap in the face for every struggling Londoner
- 10 Consultation for School Streets expansion extended