‘Autism-friendly films’ to be screened in Ilford
A social care provider is offering autism-friendly films in Ilford thanks to its new partnership.
Dimensions, which supports people with autism and learning disabilities, has linked up with Cineworld.
Cineworld, Clements Road, Ilford, will show Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger on Sunday at 11am.
The partnership allows Dimensions to advise on adjustments including the lights being left on low, volume turned down and no trailers.
Dimensions and Odeon, its original partner, began their project in August 2011 and since then the screenings have grown in popularity.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and booking details, visit www.dimensions-uk.org/autismfilms.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 9 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 10 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge