Krafty kids get their own after school club in South Woodford
An after school club is being launched in South Woodford.
Community Healthcare Innovations will run a weekly Krafty Kidz group at its base in Station Estate, Eastwood Close.
The organisation, headed by Stephanie O’Leary who has 30 years experience as a nurse and who received an award from the Queen’s Nursing Institute for her services to the community, will hold the club from January 17.
Between 4pm and 5pm, children of primary school age will be able to enjoy arts and craft activities.
The weekly cost is �5 including drink and a healthy snack.
You may also want to watch:
Call Stephanie or Sandra Wood on 020 8989 0988 or email email@example.com for details.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 5 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 6 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 7 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 8 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 9 School Streets scheme to expand in September
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London