Katie Price cancels visit to Goodmayes where she was to launch her new perfume, Kissable
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Glamour model and businesswoman Katie Price has pulled out of a planned appearance in Goodmayes tomorrow morning.
She was due to launch her new perfume Kissable at Tesco in High Road.
A spokesman for her said she hopes to reschedule the visit.
Speaking to the Recorder ahead of her now cancelled visit, she said of glamour modelling: “Everyone says the same thing, it has changed so much. I can’t even name you the top five glamour models at the moment.
“There is more to it than getting your kit off. You have to have a brain and personality, it is not just about looking good.”
You may also want to watch:
She is currently pregnant with her fourth child.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns
- 5 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 6 Homebuilder steps back from proposals over rising projected costs
- 7 Redbridge Tories urge front desk re-opening at Barkingside Police Station
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 9 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 10 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash