Katie Price cancels visit to Goodmayes where she was to launch her new perfume, Kissable
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Glamour model and businesswoman Katie Price has pulled out of a planned appearance in Goodmayes tomorrow morning.
She was due to launch her new perfume Kissable at Tesco in High Road.
A spokesman for her said she hopes to reschedule the visit.
Speaking to the Recorder ahead of her now cancelled visit, she said of glamour modelling: “Everyone says the same thing, it has changed so much. I can’t even name you the top five glamour models at the moment.
“There is more to it than getting your kit off. You have to have a brain and personality, it is not just about looking good.”
You may also want to watch:
She is currently pregnant with her fourth child.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit