JCB digger and expensive seeds stolen from Redbridge Garden Centre, Woodford Green
- Credit: Archant
A JCB digger worth £15,000, expensive seeds and tools were all stolen from a garden centre in Woodford Green.
The burglary took place at Redbridge Garden Centre, Roding Lane north on Wednesday February 27 or early on Thursday 28.
The centre was locked by 6pm on the Wednesday and when staff returned at 8am the next morning, they found it had been burgled.
Items stolen include:
• Two Hilti TE6A 36 volt SDS cordless drills in boxes with all bits and chargers. It had the name Jennikings Garden Centre written on the boxes and drills
You may also want to watch:
• Makieta H breaker with Abbey Plant inscribed into it
• Two small Hilti drills SFf20/SB10 in original boxes
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 7 Walk-in Covid vaccinations on offer at Valentines Park health fair
- 8 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
• Yellow Karcher power washer
• Hilti TE72 small breaker
• Bosch electric planer in blue box
• Kamatsu petrol chain saw
• Rockfort medium breaker
• Robin whacker plate -cover missing on drive belt and army green fly wheel
• Lomar brush cutter heavy duty strimmer (twin handled)
If you have been offered any of these stolen items recently, or recognise the JCB, please contact Redbridge police on 020 8345 2680. If you wish to remain anonymous you can also call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.