'James Bond' appears at Ilford street festival
- Credit: Paul Fox Photography
The world’s most famous secret agent may not have made an appearance at a street festival in Ilford - but 007's double did.
Visitors to Ilford town centre had the opportunity to get a snap with the 007 lookalike at InIlford High Road Festival on Saturday, October 2.
In addition to the Bond lookalike, who arrived in a trademark Aston Martin DB5, visitors soaked up live performances by musicians including singer-songwriter Sam Castell-Ward.
Other family-friendly entertainment included magicians, acrobats, dancers, a 'living red carpet' and art activities.
The free event ran outside the town hall from 11am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
InIlford is provided by the Ilford Business Improvement District, which works on behalf of almost 400 businesses in Ilford town centre to create an attractive, welcoming and vibrant town centre.
The next event – a food festival in honour of Black History Month – will happen at the same place and time on Saturday, October 16.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 9 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 10 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute