Jakupovic returns to Orient on loan
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
Hull goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic has returned to Leyton Orient on loan.
The 29-year-old played four times for the O’s on loan last month, conceding one goal in four games - all of which were won.
But after Allan McGregor’s red card for the Tigers at Crystal Palace, he was recalled by Hull boss Steve Bruce to sit on the bench behind Steve Harper.
Since his return Ben Alnwick and Shwan Jalal have conceded seven goals in three games which have all ended in defeat.
Orient manager Russell Slade has returned to Jakupovic, who will complete a 93-day loan.
You may also want to watch:
The Swiss-Bosnian stopper will be available for the trip to Preston on Saturday.
It is not yet known whether Jalal will return to his parent club.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
As it stands Jakupovic is available up to and including the game with Wolves on Easter Monday (April 21).