Innovative shisha lounge opens in Ilford... and it’s indoors
A pair of entrepreneurial brothers from Seven Kings are pioneering a modern day twist on the classic shisha lounge.
Moe Ahmed, 36, and his brother Amjad, 30, are offering the first healthy, indoor shisha at the newly opened Vapour Lounge, in Cranbrook Road, Ilford.
The electric device is called a Halooka and gives out a vapour that is permissible to be used in a public place, allowing customers to stay out of the cold.
However, the brothers have also kept the more traditional Hookah pipes and offer ice cream, milkshakes and smoothies to customers looking to cool down.
Owners of other fast food businesses, the pair see the lounge as an exciting step in a new direction.
You may also want to watch:
Elder brother Moe said: “No other company in east London is offering the Halooka, which is a product sometimes used by sportsmen and celebrities as it’s a healthier option.
“We have created a great place for people to relax and unwind here.”
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
The lounge opened in January and offers VIP areas.