Innovative shisha lounge opens in Ilford... and it’s indoors
A pair of entrepreneurial brothers from Seven Kings are pioneering a modern day twist on the classic shisha lounge.
Moe Ahmed, 36, and his brother Amjad, 30, are offering the first healthy, indoor shisha at the newly opened Vapour Lounge, in Cranbrook Road, Ilford.
The electric device is called a Halooka and gives out a vapour that is permissible to be used in a public place, allowing customers to stay out of the cold.
However, the brothers have also kept the more traditional Hookah pipes and offer ice cream, milkshakes and smoothies to customers looking to cool down.
Owners of other fast food businesses, the pair see the lounge as an exciting step in a new direction.
You may also want to watch:
Elder brother Moe said: “No other company in east London is offering the Halooka, which is a product sometimes used by sportsmen and celebrities as it’s a healthier option.
“We have created a great place for people to relax and unwind here.”
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Police and council join forces to help raise Covid awareness
- 5 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 6 Council must pay £4,500 for failing disabled brothers
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
- 9 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 10 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
The lounge opened in January and offers VIP areas.