Ilford weekend road closure
Part of Winston Way, Ilford will close this weekend and Monday to allow removal of a crane at the Pioneer Point apartment block scheme.
The road will close from the junction with Clements Lane from Saturday to Monday, weather permitting.
There will be advance warning signs on the A406 southbound and traffic will be diverted.
The closure will run into Monday.
A Redbridge Council spokesman said: “Every effort will be made to seek to restore full normal highway and access arrangements as early as feasible during 18 April.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Redbridge streetworks department on 0208 554 5000.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 3 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath