Ilford weekend road closure
Part of Winston Way, Ilford will close this weekend and Monday to allow removal of a crane at the Pioneer Point apartment block scheme.
The road will close from the junction with Clements Lane from Saturday to Monday, weather permitting.
There will be advance warning signs on the A406 southbound and traffic will be diverted.
The closure will run into Monday.
A Redbridge Council spokesman said: “Every effort will be made to seek to restore full normal highway and access arrangements as early as feasible during 18 April.”
For more information contact Redbridge streetworks department on 0208 554 5000.
- 1 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 2 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 3 Men jailed for using explosives in string of ATM thefts
- 4 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
- 5 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 6 Young Citizen: Teen nominated after revealing Covid fight to inspire jabs
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Burial and cremation fees rise at City of London Cemetery and Crematorium
- 9 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London
- 10 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court