Ilford weekend road closure
Part of Winston Way, Ilford will close this weekend and Monday to allow removal of a crane at the Pioneer Point apartment block scheme.
The road will close from the junction with Clements Lane from Saturday to Monday, weather permitting.
There will be advance warning signs on the A406 southbound and traffic will be diverted.
The closure will run into Monday.
A Redbridge Council spokesman said: “Every effort will be made to seek to restore full normal highway and access arrangements as early as feasible during 18 April.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Redbridge streetworks department on 0208 554 5000.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 4 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
- 10 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash