Ilford train operator Greater Anglia wins customer satisfaction award
- Credit: Archant
The train operator which provides the Ilford service to Liverpool Street has won a customer satisfaction award.
Greater Anglia was awarded the 2013 Achievement in Customer Satisfaction at the British Quality Foundation’s UK Excellence Awards.
The judges recognised Greater Anglia’s progress in improving customer service standards, train performance and working with Network Rail to reduce disruptive weekend engineering work.
Ruud Haket, managing director, said: “We’re delighted to receive this major award for improvements to customer service and satisfaction.”
Mr Haket admitted that there still work to do “to meet the aspirations of our customers”.
You may also want to watch:
But he added: “We are committed to maintaining this positive cycle of improvements.”
Greater Anglia also won the Train Operator of the Year award and the Outstanding Teamwork Award for its Olympic and Paralympics performance and customer service.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 5 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 8 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion
What do you think of Greater Anglia’s service? Let us know by commenting below.