Ilford train operator Greater Anglia wins customer satisfaction award
- Credit: Archant
The train operator which provides the Ilford service to Liverpool Street has won a customer satisfaction award.
Greater Anglia was awarded the 2013 Achievement in Customer Satisfaction at the British Quality Foundation’s UK Excellence Awards.
The judges recognised Greater Anglia’s progress in improving customer service standards, train performance and working with Network Rail to reduce disruptive weekend engineering work.
Ruud Haket, managing director, said: “We’re delighted to receive this major award for improvements to customer service and satisfaction.”
Mr Haket admitted that there still work to do “to meet the aspirations of our customers”.
You may also want to watch:
But he added: “We are committed to maintaining this positive cycle of improvements.”
Greater Anglia also won the Train Operator of the Year award and the Outstanding Teamwork Award for its Olympic and Paralympics performance and customer service.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
What do you think of Greater Anglia’s service? Let us know by commenting below.