Ilford’s 25 bus service fourth most complained about in London
The 25 bus service from Ilford to Oxford Circus is the fourth most complained about route in the capital, the Mayor of London has revealed.
From September 18 to October 15 – the most recently available reporting period – 33 complaints were made by passengers concerning the route, or four complaints per 100,000 journeys.
John Biggs, the London Assembly member for City and East, is calling for passengers to let him know their experiences on the route.
The figures were revealed in a written response from Boris Johnson to a question from Assembly member Valerie Shawcross. Mr Johnson said the overall number of complaints in London has fallen, from 2.62 per 100,000 journeys in 2009/10 to 2.39 in 2010/11.
But Mr Biggs said: “Now we discover our local buses are not performing.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s time the Mayor got a grip and delivered the high quality bus service local residents pay for.”
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 8 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP