Ilford’s 25 bus service fourth most complained about in London
The 25 bus service from Ilford to Oxford Circus is the fourth most complained about route in the capital, the Mayor of London has revealed.
From September 18 to October 15 – the most recently available reporting period – 33 complaints were made by passengers concerning the route, or four complaints per 100,000 journeys.
John Biggs, the London Assembly member for City and East, is calling for passengers to let him know their experiences on the route.
The figures were revealed in a written response from Boris Johnson to a question from Assembly member Valerie Shawcross. Mr Johnson said the overall number of complaints in London has fallen, from 2.62 per 100,000 journeys in 2009/10 to 2.39 in 2010/11.
But Mr Biggs said: “Now we discover our local buses are not performing.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s time the Mayor got a grip and delivered the high quality bus service local residents pay for.”
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 3 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space