Ilford Police want to know if you recognise these men
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man had his nose broken by two men during what police are describing as an “unprovoked assault”.
The two suspects then ran off in the direction of Wanstead High Street and the victim was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident which took place in Wellesley Road, Wanstead at about 4.45pm on September 29.
The first suspect is a 6ft white male aged between 20-25-years-old who was wearing a red and white checked hooded polo shirt with blue jeans.
The second man is white, 6ft aged approximately 20-22 and was wearing black top with a white strip down the arm.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Ben Whale said “This was a vicious unprovoked assault on a male in the middle of the afternoon.”
If you recognise these men or have any information which may help police contact Mr Whale on 020 8345 2710 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 7 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 8 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 9 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 10 Jailed: Newbury Park man for 'ludicrous' bid to defraud employer of £670k