Ilford Police want to know if you recognise these men
- Credit: Archant
A 35-year-old man had his nose broken by two men during what police are describing as an “unprovoked assault”.
The two suspects then ran off in the direction of Wanstead High Street and the victim was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital, Leytonstone.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident which took place in Wellesley Road, Wanstead at about 4.45pm on September 29.
The first suspect is a 6ft white male aged between 20-25-years-old who was wearing a red and white checked hooded polo shirt with blue jeans.
The second man is white, 6ft aged approximately 20-22 and was wearing black top with a white strip down the arm.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Ben Whale said “This was a vicious unprovoked assault on a male in the middle of the afternoon.”
If you recognise these men or have any information which may help police contact Mr Whale on 020 8345 2710 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts