ILFORD MURDER: Accused to appear at Old Bailey
The man accused of the murder of 17-year-old Kelvin Chibueze has been remanded in custody.
Dale Williams, 19, of Harts Lane, Barking, will appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday after a hearing at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on Thursday.
Kelvin, also known as Boss Don Gramz, received various injuries and died as the result of a stab wound to the chest during a violent clash near to the police station in High Road, Ilford, in the early hours of Monday of last week.
He died nine hours later in the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel.
Williams was charged with murder on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Two 30-year-old men arrested this week on suspicion of murder have been bailed to return to police in September.
Anyone with information on the murder is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3985 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones