Ilford man found dead on Romford Street
A former Ilford resident was one of two men found dead in a Romford street last week.
Nikolas Fmorodinovs, 40, who used to live in Kinsauns Road, Ilford and Darius Birgiulas, 30, previously from Dagenham, were found dead near an electrical sub-station on the corner of Dymoke Road and Kyme Road at 4pm on Thursday.
A post-mortem into the deaths of the men, who were of Latvian and Lithuanian origin respectively, carried out on Monday at Walthamstow Coroners Court and was inconclusive pending toxicology tests.
Both their next of kins have been informed of the deaths.
A Havering Police spokeswoman said: “The deaths are not being treated as suspicious.
“Two males were found in a waste area at the rear of the properties.
“We are making enquiries to confirm what has happened.”
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Police no longer looking for man wanted in connection with assault
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 5 'There was no life without resistance': World War Two veteran dies aged 94
- 6 Patients with Covid in east London hospitals fall after rising for weeks
- 7 Bus timetable change to 'better align' with hospital shifts
- 8 Dog units 'really good tool' to help police tackle violent crime, officers say
- 9 Driver charged in connection with fatal collision on M11 due in court
- 10 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games
The quiet residential road was closed for nine hours on Thursday night while Crime Scene Investigators took forensics at the scene.