Ilford man found dead on Romford Street
A former Ilford resident was one of two men found dead in a Romford street last week.
Nikolas Fmorodinovs, 40, who used to live in Kinsauns Road, Ilford and Darius Birgiulas, 30, previously from Dagenham, were found dead near an electrical sub-station on the corner of Dymoke Road and Kyme Road at 4pm on Thursday.
A post-mortem into the deaths of the men, who were of Latvian and Lithuanian origin respectively, carried out on Monday at Walthamstow Coroners Court and was inconclusive pending toxicology tests.
Both their next of kins have been informed of the deaths.
A Havering Police spokeswoman said: “The deaths are not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“Two males were found in a waste area at the rear of the properties.
“We are making enquiries to confirm what has happened.”
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 8 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 9 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care
- 10 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
The quiet residential road was closed for nine hours on Thursday night while Crime Scene Investigators took forensics at the scene.