Ilford man arrested on suspicion of Dagenham murder
- Credit: Archant
A man from Ilford has been arrested on suspicion of murdering 25-year-old Ashley Latty in Dagenham last month.
The 28-year-old has since been bailed until August, with five men now charged as part of the police investigation into the stabbing outside Unit 1, The Beaver Centre, in Selinas Lane on May 18.
Nicholas Terralonge, 27, from Leytonstone, was charged by police on Friday evening and appeared at Redbridge Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Four others have already been charged with the murder and are due to appear at the Old Bailey in two months.
Nana Oppong, 34, of no fixed abode, and Adam Penny, 23, from Whitechapel, appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, May 22, while Kestrel Daniel Dyer, 25, from Barking, attended a preliminary hearing a week later.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Agyeman, 23, of Thornton Heath was charged on Friday, May 30, and appeared at Highbury Magistrates Court the next day.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to call the Barking incident room on 020 8345 1570, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme