Ilford man arrested after teenager stabbed in bowling alley
A 39-year-old man from Ilford has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in a bowling alley on Friday night.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) to Rollerbowl at the City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row just after 10.30pm.
The victim, aged 18, suffered a stab wound to his back and was taken to an east London hospital as as “a priority”.
The injury is described by police as “not life-threatening or life-changing”.
The 39-year-old man has been bailed until March 13 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating the incident.
Anyone who witnessed of has information concerning this incident should contact Det Con Maria Hartshorn of the CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 5 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 6 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Dispersal order issued ahead of fears over ‘illegal music events’
- 9 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 10 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest