Ilford man arrested after teenager stabbed in bowling alley
A 39-year-old man from Ilford has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in a bowling alley on Friday night.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) to Rollerbowl at the City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row just after 10.30pm.
The victim, aged 18, suffered a stab wound to his back and was taken to an east London hospital as as “a priority”.
The injury is described by police as “not life-threatening or life-changing”.
The 39-year-old man has been bailed until March 13 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating the incident.
Anyone who witnessed of has information concerning this incident should contact Det Con Maria Hartshorn of the CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford