Ilford man arrested after teenager stabbed in bowling alley
A 39-year-old man from Ilford has been arrested after a teenager was stabbed in a bowling alley on Friday night.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) to Rollerbowl at the City Pavilion, Collier Row Road, Collier Row just after 10.30pm.
The victim, aged 18, suffered a stab wound to his back and was taken to an east London hospital as as “a priority”.
The injury is described by police as “not life-threatening or life-changing”.
The 39-year-old man has been bailed until March 13 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating the incident.
Anyone who witnessed of has information concerning this incident should contact Det Con Maria Hartshorn of the CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack