Ilford hosts regional manager awards
Ilford was the location to recognise the achievements and skills of managers.
Recruitment company Reed held a regional Manager of the Year awards ceremony at its Cranbrook Road office last week.
More than 200 nominations for managers were made nationally.
Dr Tina Street, the associate vice principal of Sir George Monoux College in Walthamstow, was presented with the regional award.
Helen Fontaine, the Ilford branch’s executive area manager, said: “We understand how exceptional managers can make a huge difference to the performance of any organisation, both through their own actions and the positive impact they can have on the teams around them.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve been working in Ilford for more than 20 years and in that time we’ve met so many fantastic managers who often don’t get the recognition they deserve.”
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic