Ilford dancer misses out on winning Sky 1’s Got To Dance
- Credit: Archant
An Ilford member of dance crew has missed out on the top prize after Lukas McFarlane was announced as the winner of Sky 1’s Got To Dance competition.
The show, which crowned the 19-year-old Londoner as the winner last night, aims to find the best dancers in the UK.
Christopher Balbastro, of IMD, was in with a chance of winning £250,000 with his fellow dancers in the live final but failed to get enough public votes.
The troupe, who are all aged between 11 and 16, got through to the final last month during a live semi final.
The hip-hop group were told early on that their talent was rare to see by judge Aston Merrygold from JLS, especially because of the age of the youngest members.
You may also want to watch:
Ruff Diamond and Gymtasia Revolution were voted into the final three.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 4 Motorbike 'deliberately' struck by car in Redbridge, police say
- 5 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London