Children’s art exhibition at Valentines Mansion
- Credit: Archant
Children as young as six will be displaying their art at an exhibition inspired by Valentines Mansion and its gardens.
From lino-cutting to paintings and wool craft, the Mansion Through Young Artists' Eyes collection features a variety of work by members of ARTYGalina in Emerson Road, Ilford.
The group first started when Galina Rafilailova held craft sessions for her daughter and her friend, but over the course of seven years, more and more people attended and it now has 30 participants aged six-19.
"I am looking forward to the exhibition. I am thankful for the opportunity and proud to be showing the amazing works of these young people united by an idea filled with light and beauty. The children are absolutely excited and delighted," Galina said.
The exhibition takes place between October 20 and 23 October, 10.30am-4pm, and all guests are free.
You may also want to watch:
Visit valentinesmansion.com or call 020 8708 8100.
- 1 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 2 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 4 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 5 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening
- 6 Plans submitted for more than 500 homes on former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 8 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 9 Prince Philip death: Redbridge pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Jailed: Seven Kings man gets 14 years for hammer attack