Ilford buses on diversion after woman airlifted to hospital following Green Lane accident
The air ambulance was called this afternoon to Green Lane, Ilford after a traffic collision.
The incident happened at about 4.30pm.
London Ambulance Service said they treated a young woman for an injured pelvis and she was airlifted to hospital.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital by London’s Air Ambulance
Buses 128, 145 and 150 are all being diverted in both directions on Green Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 3 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 4 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 5 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 6 Lorry driver cleared over elderly couple's crash deaths, inquest hears
- 7 Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- 8 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 9 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts