Ilford buses on diversion after woman airlifted to hospital following Green Lane accident
The air ambulance was called this afternoon to Green Lane, Ilford after a traffic collision.
The incident happened at about 4.30pm.
London Ambulance Service said they treated a young woman for an injured pelvis and she was airlifted to hospital.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital by London’s Air Ambulance
Buses 128, 145 and 150 are all being diverted in both directions on Green Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3800.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy stabbed in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 6 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Hainault community garden gets £85k for 'ecotherapy' scheme