Iford creatives needed to paint a mural on Recorder wall
- Credit: Archant
Calling all creatives! The Recorder is looking for artistic groups to paint a mural on a large wall in our office, in High Road.
We aim to start the project as soon as possible and really keen to involve the community in this exciting idea.
The artwork will reflect the vibrant areas that we serve and we welcome ideas on its design.
Do you know a school or college department looking for a student project? Perhaps you are a member of an art society or even an individual with big ideas.
Linda Head, Recorder HR manager, said: “This is a really innovative idea as part of a range of measures to improve the working environment here. Involving local creatives to paint the murals is particularly exciting as it builds on our links as a community-based media company.”
You may also want to watch:
We will chart the progress in the Recorder and can pay for materials.
To express an interest or find out more, call Kate Nelson on 0208 477 3757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 2 Travelling in and out of Redbridge? Your guide to road and rail works
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 6 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 7 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 8 Woodford Green bomb scare declared false alarm
- 9 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 10 Council dishes out £7k of fines in fly-tipping crackdown