Chadwell Heath crash leaves man injured
- Credit: Archant
A man has been treated by paramedics after being involved in a crash with a motorist this morning.
Police were called to Station Road, Chadwell Heath, at 6.56am to reports of a collision between a pedestrian and a car, where they found a man lying next to the vehicle.
He was treated by paramedics and has been taken to hospital with a leg injury. It is not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
London Fire Brigade also attended the scene.
The road has been closed in both directions, with access cut off from Valence Avenue at the south end and Broomfield Road to the north.
Bus routes 62 and 368 are on diversion. Expect heavy traffic jams and delays in the area.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 5 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 6 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on