Hornchurch woman appealing for help tracing long-lost dad
A Hornchurch woman who has not seen her father since she was a baby is appealing for help tracing him.
Michelle Vowles, 26, said she has come to a dead end in her search for dad Steve Smith, who is thought to live in Havering.
She said: “I have a seven-year-old daughter and a five-month-old son and it’s since having him I’ve felt the need to find out where I come from.”
Michelle believes her dad lived above either an electrical shop or a greengrocers in Station Road, Gidea Park, in 1986.
Steve is thought to be 59 and may have another daughter 10 years older than Michelle.
You may also want to watch:
She said he drank in The Squirrels pub in Brentwood Road, Gidea Park, in the late 80s and then moved to Havering-atte-Bower with his girlfriend.
Anyone with information on how to contact Steve or his whereabouts is asked to email Michelle on email@example.com or call 07854973657.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 7 'It's a surreal feeling': New coffee shop opens in Redbridge
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 10 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour