Help raise thousands for Woodford Green special school with golf day
Volunteers are hoping to raise thousands of pounds for a special school in Woodford Green with a charity golf day.
Governor Gulnawaz Yasin wants people to join the event at Woolston Manor Golf Club, in Chigwell, in aid of Hatton School on September 22.
Money raised will go towards sensory classroom equipment and could buy an outdoor swing and trampoline for children at the school, in Roding Lane South.
Mr Yasin said: “These items will go a long way towards helping the kids’ personal development and wellbeing.”
There will also be a charity raffle with prizes worth over £800 to be won and an auction.
You may also want to watch:
The school has pupils with autism, social and communication difficulties, speech and language needs and learning difficulties.
Tickets for the day are £50 per person (£30 for Woolston Manor Golf Club members), which includes green fees, an evening meal and golf tournament prices.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit
To join the golf day, call Mr Yasin on 07958 592 752 or email email@example.com.