Workers in Ilford find ‘human poo’ at office entrance
Workers in Ilford arrived at work to find “human poo” at their office entrance today (Wednesday).
The faeces were left by the back entrance of Adecco recruitment consultants in Cranbrook Road.
Consultant Hannah Isagba said: “We think it’s human, we’re about 90 per cent sure.
“We get it quite often, at least four or five times in the last few months.
“It’s not the nicest thing to see when you get to work in the morning.”
She said the back entrance in the car park, in Heron Mews, is used as a toilet because of a wall sheltering it from view.
Miss Isagba added: “We get a lot of alcoholics and drug addicts around here.”
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman fatally attacked in Ilford
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of Ilford murder as police name victim
- 3 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 4 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 5 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 8 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 9 Found: Missing girl who was believed to have travelled to east London
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
Adecco branch manager Carol Hobbs said Ilford town centre management are helping to deal with the problem.
She added: “These things happen but we are fortunate to be part of the business improvement district and the town centre management are very helpful in sorting problems out.”