Redbridge home to one of the best GP surgeries in the country
A Seven Kings GP surgery has been ranked as one of the best in the country.
Seven Kings Practice, based in Seven Kings Health Centre, Salisbury Road was ranked in the top ten of 1,000 surgeries inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
The inspection was part of the first wave of visits by the commission to monitor the quality of GP surgeries.
Dr Geeta Patel, a GP partner at Seven Kings Practice, said: “The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
“We are always looking to identify new opportunities to improve the service that we offer to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“We also have an incredibly supportive and stable team of staff that makes this possible.”
Inspectors said the practice was good at listening to feedback from patients, carers and staff.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 4 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 5 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 6 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 7 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 10 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers