Redbridge home to one of the best GP surgeries in the country
A Seven Kings GP surgery has been ranked as one of the best in the country.
Seven Kings Practice, based in Seven Kings Health Centre, Salisbury Road was ranked in the top ten of 1,000 surgeries inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
The inspection was part of the first wave of visits by the commission to monitor the quality of GP surgeries.
Dr Geeta Patel, a GP partner at Seven Kings Practice, said: “The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
“We are always looking to identify new opportunities to improve the service that we offer to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“We also have an incredibly supportive and stable team of staff that makes this possible.”
Inspectors said the practice was good at listening to feedback from patients, carers and staff.
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays