Redbridge home to one of the best GP surgeries in the country
A Seven Kings GP surgery has been ranked as one of the best in the country.
Seven Kings Practice, based in Seven Kings Health Centre, Salisbury Road was ranked in the top ten of 1,000 surgeries inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
The inspection was part of the first wave of visits by the commission to monitor the quality of GP surgeries.
Dr Geeta Patel, a GP partner at Seven Kings Practice, said: “The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
“We are always looking to identify new opportunities to improve the service that we offer to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“We also have an incredibly supportive and stable team of staff that makes this possible.”
Inspectors said the practice was good at listening to feedback from patients, carers and staff.
- 1 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 2 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 5 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'