Redbridge home to one of the best GP surgeries in the country
A Seven Kings GP surgery has been ranked as one of the best in the country.
Seven Kings Practice, based in Seven Kings Health Centre, Salisbury Road was ranked in the top ten of 1,000 surgeries inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
The inspection was part of the first wave of visits by the commission to monitor the quality of GP surgeries.
Dr Geeta Patel, a GP partner at Seven Kings Practice, said: “The patient is at the heart of everything we do.
“We are always looking to identify new opportunities to improve the service that we offer to the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“We also have an incredibly supportive and stable team of staff that makes this possible.”
Inspectors said the practice was good at listening to feedback from patients, carers and staff.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 5 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap