Patients nominate NHS ‘heroes’ at Redbridge health trust for award
Nurses, therapists and support workers at the North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) have been nominated as “NHS heroes” by patients, friends and colleagues.
NELFT operates Goodmayes Hospital, in Barley Lane, and provides mental and community health services across Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, Havering and south Essex.
The 22 nominated staff were recognised for their “exceptional” work with certificates at a celebration event in Billericay last month.
NELFT chairman Jane Atkinson said: “We see day in, day out, the dedication our 5,500 staff give to the NHS to ensure the best quality care and experience for people who use our services. I
“It was great to see a range of staff nominated from those in support functions to those providing medical care.
You may also want to watch:
“Their dedication is outstanding.”
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 4 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 5 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 8 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 9 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 10 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses