Patients nominate NHS ‘heroes’ at Redbridge health trust for award
Nurses, therapists and support workers at the North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) have been nominated as “NHS heroes” by patients, friends and colleagues.
NELFT operates Goodmayes Hospital, in Barley Lane, and provides mental and community health services across Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, Havering and south Essex.
The 22 nominated staff were recognised for their “exceptional” work with certificates at a celebration event in Billericay last month.
NELFT chairman Jane Atkinson said: “We see day in, day out, the dedication our 5,500 staff give to the NHS to ensure the best quality care and experience for people who use our services. I
“It was great to see a range of staff nominated from those in support functions to those providing medical care.
You may also want to watch:
“Their dedication is outstanding.”
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 3 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 4 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 5 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 6 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff