Patients nominate NHS ‘heroes’ at Redbridge health trust for award
Nurses, therapists and support workers at the North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) have been nominated as “NHS heroes” by patients, friends and colleagues.
NELFT operates Goodmayes Hospital, in Barley Lane, and provides mental and community health services across Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, Havering and south Essex.
The 22 nominated staff were recognised for their “exceptional” work with certificates at a celebration event in Billericay last month.
NELFT chairman Jane Atkinson said: “We see day in, day out, the dedication our 5,500 staff give to the NHS to ensure the best quality care and experience for people who use our services. I
“It was great to see a range of staff nominated from those in support functions to those providing medical care.
You may also want to watch:
“Their dedication is outstanding.”
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 8 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 9 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 10 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy