Patients nominate NHS ‘heroes’ at Redbridge health trust for award
Nurses, therapists and support workers at the North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) have been nominated as “NHS heroes” by patients, friends and colleagues.
NELFT operates Goodmayes Hospital, in Barley Lane, and provides mental and community health services across Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, Havering and south Essex.
The 22 nominated staff were recognised for their “exceptional” work with certificates at a celebration event in Billericay last month.
NELFT chairman Jane Atkinson said: “We see day in, day out, the dedication our 5,500 staff give to the NHS to ensure the best quality care and experience for people who use our services. I
“It was great to see a range of staff nominated from those in support functions to those providing medical care.
You may also want to watch:
“Their dedication is outstanding.”
- 1 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 3 Derelict pavilion in Goodmayes Park destroyed by fire
- 4 Have you seen this 17-year-old missing from Ilford?
- 5 Wanstead wine expert launches new shop
- 6 Welcome to Chadwell Heath Spartans, a true family football club
- 7 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 8 Calls to extend school streets consultation
- 9 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays