NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- Credit: Archant
An east London NHS trust is to run online consultations on the future of its clinical strategy.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT) will host three virtual public listening events to hear from patients and residents in the region.
There will be one event for each borough covered by the trust, which runs King George and Queen’s hospitals.
The first will be for Barking and Dagenham residents and will take place on Monday, October 18, between 6pm and 8pm.
The events for Havering and Redbridge will be at the same time on Tuesday, October 19 and Thursday, October 21 respectively.
Dr Oluremi Odejinmi, director for equality, diversity and inclusion and clinical director of strategy, said that Covid-19 had “changed the way people access their care” and the trust wanted to make sure residents had the chance to give their perspective.
Residents can register their interest at https://www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/clinical-services-strategy.
- 1 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 2 Mercato Metropolitano to host taster market in Ilford
- 3 Thief threatened woman with bottle at Ilford High Road Sainsbury's Local
- 4 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 5 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 6 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Covid-19: How Redbridge's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 10 Festivities planned to mark Ilford's Christmas lights switch-on