Ilford woman celebrates Weight Watchers success
- Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
A woman from Ilford is a fraction of her former self — and she could not be happier.
Sheena Pall, who has rheumatoid arthritis, decided to take action after she found that she was suffering with pain in her feet and ankle and struggling to walk.
After deciding that enough was enough, Sheena decided to make a change, and joined her nearest Weight Watchers group.
Now she is celebrating after losing four and a half stone, leading to her not getting recognised by a friend in the park.
Sheena said: “That has got to be my best kind of compliment, for someone to have that kind of reaction, that I am not completely unrecognisable is great!
You may also want to watch:
“What a confidence boost!”
She added: I am still able to eat the foods I love and stay within my points allowance.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 7 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 10 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
“My food habits have changed a lot and I enjoy a treat now and then still.”