Ilford woman celebrates Weight Watchers success
- Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
A woman from Ilford is a fraction of her former self — and she could not be happier.
Sheena Pall, who has rheumatoid arthritis, decided to take action after she found that she was suffering with pain in her feet and ankle and struggling to walk.
After deciding that enough was enough, Sheena decided to make a change, and joined her nearest Weight Watchers group.
Now she is celebrating after losing four and a half stone, leading to her not getting recognised by a friend in the park.
Sheena said: “That has got to be my best kind of compliment, for someone to have that kind of reaction, that I am not completely unrecognisable is great!
You may also want to watch:
“What a confidence boost!”
She added: I am still able to eat the foods I love and stay within my points allowance.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
“My food habits have changed a lot and I enjoy a treat now and then still.”