Ilford woman celebrates Weight Watchers success
- Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
A woman from Ilford is a fraction of her former self — and she could not be happier.
Sheena Pall, who has rheumatoid arthritis, decided to take action after she found that she was suffering with pain in her feet and ankle and struggling to walk.
After deciding that enough was enough, Sheena decided to make a change, and joined her nearest Weight Watchers group.
Now she is celebrating after losing four and a half stone, leading to her not getting recognised by a friend in the park.
Sheena said: “That has got to be my best kind of compliment, for someone to have that kind of reaction, that I am not completely unrecognisable is great!
You may also want to watch:
“What a confidence boost!”
She added: I am still able to eat the foods I love and stay within my points allowance.
- 1 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 2 Man charged with Ilford robbery
- 3 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 4 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 6 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 7 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 8 Man wanted for allegedly driving 'recklessly' in Ilford with baby in car
- 9 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 10 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
“My food habits have changed a lot and I enjoy a treat now and then still.”