Ilford woman celebrates Weight Watchers success
- Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
A woman from Ilford is a fraction of her former self — and she could not be happier.
Sheena Pall, who has rheumatoid arthritis, decided to take action after she found that she was suffering with pain in her feet and ankle and struggling to walk.
After deciding that enough was enough, Sheena decided to make a change, and joined her nearest Weight Watchers group.
Now she is celebrating after losing four and a half stone, leading to her not getting recognised by a friend in the park.
Sheena said: “That has got to be my best kind of compliment, for someone to have that kind of reaction, that I am not completely unrecognisable is great!
“What a confidence boost!”
She added: I am still able to eat the foods I love and stay within my points allowance.
- 1 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 2 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 3 Caught on camera: 6 wanted fly-tippers and litterbugs
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 6 Wendy's Ilford: New opening date for High Road restaurant after delay
- 7 Man allegedly commits GBH after robbing bottles of champagne from Tesco
- 8 Dispersal order enforced in parts of Gants Hill, Clayhall and Barkingside
- 9 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
- 10 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
“My food habits have changed a lot and I enjoy a treat now and then still.”