Ilford woman celebrates Weight Watchers success
- Credit: email@example.com
A woman from Ilford is a fraction of her former self — and she could not be happier.
Sheena Pall, who has rheumatoid arthritis, decided to take action after she found that she was suffering with pain in her feet and ankle and struggling to walk.
After deciding that enough was enough, Sheena decided to make a change, and joined her nearest Weight Watchers group.
Now she is celebrating after losing four and a half stone, leading to her not getting recognised by a friend in the park.
Sheena said: “That has got to be my best kind of compliment, for someone to have that kind of reaction, that I am not completely unrecognisable is great!
You may also want to watch:
“What a confidence boost!”
She added: I am still able to eat the foods I love and stay within my points allowance.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital after Gants Hill house fire
- 2 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 3 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 4 Care home resident died after choking on sandwich, inquest hears
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 Community group's delight after Loxford Park pavilion saved
- 7 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 9 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
“My food habits have changed a lot and I enjoy a treat now and then still.”