What do you think of Redbridge’s NHS health and social care services during the pandemic?
- Credit: PA
Healthwatch Redbridge wants to hear from residents about their experiences of NHS services during the pandemic.
The independent body, which helps people get the best out of their health and social care services across the borough, are holding a survey until mid-September.
Responses are anonymous and Healthwatch Redbridge wants to use the information obtained in the survey to identify potential problems and flag them up as soon as possible.
A spokesperson said: “We are in regular contact with hospital and adult social care services across Redbridge, receiving updates on how they are working during this time and what systems and changes they are making to services.
“We will use the responses we receive to ensure local concerns are identified early and passed on to the appropriate services.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey should take between 10-15 minutes.
You can let your voice be heard by visiting http://healthwatchredbridge.co.uk/survey
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap