What do you think of Redbridge’s NHS health and social care services during the pandemic?
- Credit: PA
Healthwatch Redbridge wants to hear from residents about their experiences of NHS services during the pandemic.
The independent body, which helps people get the best out of their health and social care services across the borough, are holding a survey until mid-September.
Responses are anonymous and Healthwatch Redbridge wants to use the information obtained in the survey to identify potential problems and flag them up as soon as possible.
A spokesperson said: “We are in regular contact with hospital and adult social care services across Redbridge, receiving updates on how they are working during this time and what systems and changes they are making to services.
“We will use the responses we receive to ensure local concerns are identified early and passed on to the appropriate services.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey should take between 10-15 minutes.
You can let your voice be heard by visiting http://healthwatchredbridge.co.uk/survey
- 1 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 8 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 9 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 10 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman