What do you think of Redbridge’s NHS health and social care services during the pandemic?
- Credit: PA
Healthwatch Redbridge wants to hear from residents about their experiences of NHS services during the pandemic.
The independent body, which helps people get the best out of their health and social care services across the borough, are holding a survey until mid-September.
Responses are anonymous and Healthwatch Redbridge wants to use the information obtained in the survey to identify potential problems and flag them up as soon as possible.
A spokesperson said: “We are in regular contact with hospital and adult social care services across Redbridge, receiving updates on how they are working during this time and what systems and changes they are making to services.
“We will use the responses we receive to ensure local concerns are identified early and passed on to the appropriate services.”
You may also want to watch:
The survey should take between 10-15 minutes.
You can let your voice be heard by visiting http://healthwatchredbridge.co.uk/survey
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 6 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 7 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals