Dementia services to be brought under one roof at Goodmayes Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Dementia services currently provided at Grovelands Memory Clinic in Chadwell Heath are moving into Goodmayes Hospital next week.
The clinic will transfer to the Barley Lane site as part of a programme of integrated memory change care.
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) runs the services.
Bob Edwards, care director for Redbridge, said: “NELFT is keen to be at the forefront of delivering services that meet the comprehensive needs of its local residents.
“That is why bringing similar services all under one roof makes good sense for service users and health professionals alike.
You may also want to watch:
“Moving from the Grovelands centre in Chadwell Heath to the soon to be renovated Goodmayes centre means that people in the community with memory change problems can be seen by the full range of health professionals in one place.”
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 3 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 4 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 5 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 6 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 7 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 10 Temporary post office to open in South Woodford