How well do you know the coronavirus social distancing rules?
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
The Covid-19 outbreak means life for everyone has changed beyond recognition in the past five months - but how well do you really know the new rules?
Since early March the government has introduced more and more guidelines in a bid to limit the spread of coronavirus and to help keep the population healthy.
Advice started with regular, thorough hand washing and no longer shaking hands, soon avoiding large gatherings was the norm and then came the clear advice to stay at home to save lives.
But as the country has emerged from lockdown, new rules, which change with different settings and scenarios, have been introduced.
While some of the instructions are very clear, others have caused confusion with people interpreting the advice differently.
You may also want to watch:
Now that shops, pubs and restaurants are open, swimming pools and gyms begin to let people back, and the Kenneth More Theatre is set to hold its first performance tomorrow, how well do you know the rules?
Take our quiz to find out.
- 1 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 2 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 3 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 4 Wanstead Market set to re-open
- 5 Pedestrian suffers 'life-threatening head injury' in Redbridge collision
- 6 Man in hospital after car flips over in Wanstead
- 7 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 8 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 9 Music from Jessie J and Olly Murs to feature in new musical in Romford
- 10 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap