Cancer sufferer’s appeal for help to find beloved dog missing from Goodmayes home
- Credit: Archant
A Goodmayes cancer suffer is appealing for help after his dog disappeared.
Jim O’Halloran, 72, is undergoing chemotherapy for bowel cancer and had to put down his other dog, a Rottweiler, last year.
Maisie, a black collie cross, disappeared on Friday from the home in Green Lane and Jim and wife Joan have not had any response to posters.
Jim said: “I had the door open and she walked out – it’s my fault she’s missing.
“She’s 14 so she’s old and a little bit senile I think so I’m really concerned.
You may also want to watch:
“With the cancer and everything I’m really upset.”
Maisie has a red collar and is microchipped. Local animal shelters have been informed.
- 1 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 2 95pc of children get place at first or second choice primary school
- 3 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 4 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 5 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death
- 6 Two men assaulted with pole after car driven into them
- 7 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 8 Hainault teen lands coveted slot on dance touring company
- 9 Fairlop Waters, numbers, NHS and child exploitation
- 10 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
If you have any information about Masie’s whereabouts, call 0208 590 8051.