Cancer sufferer’s appeal for help to find beloved dog missing from Goodmayes home
- Credit: Archant
A Goodmayes cancer suffer is appealing for help after his dog disappeared.
Jim O’Halloran, 72, is undergoing chemotherapy for bowel cancer and had to put down his other dog, a Rottweiler, last year.
Maisie, a black collie cross, disappeared on Friday from the home in Green Lane and Jim and wife Joan have not had any response to posters.
Jim said: “I had the door open and she walked out – it’s my fault she’s missing.
“She’s 14 so she’s old and a little bit senile I think so I’m really concerned.
“With the cancer and everything I’m really upset.”
Maisie has a red collar and is microchipped. Local animal shelters have been informed.
- 1 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 10 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
If you have any information about Masie’s whereabouts, call 0208 590 8051.