Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering residents can sign up for cancer awareness webinars to spot symptoms, get screened and stay healthy
- Credit: PA
RedbridgeCVS, the umbrella body for charities and community groups, is holding a series of webinars to encourage people to learn more about cancer symptoms and how to get screened.
The three sessions throughout October will explain what you can do to prevent cancer, why you should attend screenings and how you can recognise the signs and symptoms of common cancers.
The online discussions are hosted by health professionals including GPs and are open to anyone who lives or works in Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering.
The next session is on Tuesday, October 13 at 10am and is specifically around breast and lung cancer.
The last session will be on cervical and prostate cancer and will be held on Monday, October 19 from 11am-12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
The first session was on bowel cancer this past Monday and a copy of the information is available on request.
To attend the October 13 session visit https://zoom.us/j/94274872369?pwd=RmIzN1hnOFcrNGFhbGFMcjZpREpjQT09 (Meeting ID: 942 7487 2369 and passcode: 098746)
- 1 Growing public support for tougher pet theft sentences
- 2 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 3 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 4 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 5 Double murder arrest as dramatic footage shows police detaining woman
- 6 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 9 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays
- 10 CCTV still issued of man sought in 'vicious and unprovoked' attack in broad daylight in Barkingside supermarket
To attend the October 19 session visit https://zoom.us/j/98477543407?pwd=c0lVY05LTWJQUExHbmdBNnNUS3p4QT09 (Meeting ID: 984 7754 3407
For more information and copies of previous presentations contact email@example.com or call 07984 972 492