Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering residents can sign up for cancer awareness webinars to spot symptoms, get screened and stay healthy
- Credit: PA
RedbridgeCVS, the umbrella body for charities and community groups, is holding a series of webinars to encourage people to learn more about cancer symptoms and how to get screened.
The three sessions throughout October will explain what you can do to prevent cancer, why you should attend screenings and how you can recognise the signs and symptoms of common cancers.
The online discussions are hosted by health professionals including GPs and are open to anyone who lives or works in Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering.
The next session is on Tuesday, October 13 at 10am and is specifically around breast and lung cancer.
The last session will be on cervical and prostate cancer and will be held on Monday, October 19 from 11am-12.30pm.
The first session was on bowel cancer this past Monday and a copy of the information is available on request.
To attend the October 13 session visit https://zoom.us/j/94274872369?pwd=RmIzN1hnOFcrNGFhbGFMcjZpREpjQT09 (Meeting ID: 942 7487 2369 and passcode: 098746)
- 1 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 2 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 9 Goodmayes fatal stabbing: Double murder trial set to open
- 10 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
To attend the October 19 session visit https://zoom.us/j/98477543407?pwd=c0lVY05LTWJQUExHbmdBNnNUS3p4QT09 (Meeting ID: 984 7754 3407
For more information and copies of previous presentations contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07984 972 492