Have your say – NHS foundation trust covering Redbridge wants to hear your views
North East London NHS Foundation Trust is keen to hear the public’s views before it sets its improvement priorities for the coming year.
The trust conducts a survey every year to involve local people in deciding its priorities.
Stephanie Dawe, chief nurse and executive director of transformation in Essex, said: “Continuing to improve quality is an important priority and this means making sure our service users and patients get the best possible outcome and the best possible experience every time they need our care.
“We are fully committed to involving and listening to the views of our service users and patients, staff, the public and other stakeholders, so that we can continue to improve quality all year.”
A 10-minute questionnaire can be filled in online by visiting www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=138253259466.
You may also want to watch:
The questions must be completed by December 23.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit