Have your say – NHS foundation trust covering Redbridge wants to hear your views
North East London NHS Foundation Trust is keen to hear the public’s views before it sets its improvement priorities for the coming year.
The trust conducts a survey every year to involve local people in deciding its priorities.
Stephanie Dawe, chief nurse and executive director of transformation in Essex, said: “Continuing to improve quality is an important priority and this means making sure our service users and patients get the best possible outcome and the best possible experience every time they need our care.
“We are fully committed to involving and listening to the views of our service users and patients, staff, the public and other stakeholders, so that we can continue to improve quality all year.”
A 10-minute questionnaire can be filled in online by visiting www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=138253259466.
You may also want to watch:
The questions must be completed by December 23.
- 1 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 2 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 East London police officer charged with rape
- 5 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 6 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 7 Roof damaged in Seven Kings house fire
- 8 Opera star Jonathan Antoine to return to the stage ahead of US tour
- 9 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 10 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out